Install Iptv on Perfect player and enjoy your best Tv shows
If you subscribe to an IPTV service, you have probably heard of Perfect Player. This free application is a great option for those who don't want to use Kodito play their IPTV streams. Perfect Player is a standalone Android application that can be installed for free on the Amazon Fire TV App Store and Google Play Store.
Many people have reported better performance with Perfect Player when it comes to using it for IPTV services. Once you learn how to use the Perfect Player user interface, you will notice that it may be faster to navigate than Kodi.
In order to use Perfect Player you need to have both your M3U URL and the EPG URL of your current IPTV provider (or just an M3U link in some cases). You will enter these two URLs in the Perfect Player settings panel to configure it properly.
What is Perfect Player?
Perfect Player is a video player that will allow you to enjoy your movies, series and IPTV streams on your TV, phone or tablet.
The application does not contain any channels: you have to add your own playlists in the settings.
Note: To enjoy the best experience, try the different decoders offered in the settings.
- The OSD menu allows you to watch your videos with all the necessary information, and with a minimum of interaction.
- The OSD menu adapts to all screen sizes and font sizes.
- Organize your IPTV streams into groups and enjoy the logos and the digital guide (EPG).
- Watch your videos stored on your SD card or hard drive.
- Supported playlist formats: M3U and XSPF
- Supported digital guide formats: XMLTV and JTV
- Compatible with udpxy servers
- Possibility to connect to an IPTV data server (PC version of Perfect Player) to automatically retrieve your playlists, EPG and logos: your playlists will be updated automatically. To do so, you just have to define the address of your IPTV server in the settings.
- The application can be controlled with a mouse, keyboard, remote control, Perfect Cast IPTV, etc...
- The large control panel will be useful on small screens (can be displayed by touching the screen with two fingers).
- View all the information provided by your digital guide (EPG).
- Possibility to automatically display the last channel watched at launch.
Once Perfect Player has been set up, you will enjoy a user-friendly interface with many options that can be changed in the settings tab.
Perfect Player supports both M3U and XSPF playlist formats and most IPTV services use one or the other. It also supports XMTLV and JTV formats for the Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
Perfect Player comes with multilingual support for English, French, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian.
Now let us see how to install Iptv on perfect player…
How to set up and install Iptv on Perfect player?
1- Access Google Play to downloadand install the Perfect Player application
2- Open the Perfect Player application and select the Setting icon.
3- Choose General
4- Choose playlist
5- You will have two options:
- First option- Select the folder on the right: the Android tree opens and choose the Downlaod folder and find your m3u file then click ok.
- Give a name to your list.
- Second option: Enter the URL address of your iptv m3u playlist
6- Go back and select GUI.
7- Tick Show channels groups as folder
8- Exit the configuration page and wait for your list to load.
Now that you know how to configure and install iptv on perfect player, if you better player for iptv share with us in the comments box.