Scheduled for December 16, for mobile devices, will be introduced with a conference that will explain HarmonyOS in general.
There is very little time left for HarmonyOS 2.0. The promotion, scheduled for December 16, for mobile devices, will be introduced with a conference that will explain HarmonyOS in general.
- - HarmonyOS 2.0 design philosophy
- - An innovative full-stage hyper-terminal experience with partners
- - In-depth analysis of the HarmonyOS distributed application framework
- - DevEco Studio 2.0 One-point distributed application development platform and mobile phone emulator
- - Face-to-face communication with Huawei HarmonyOS technical experts
- - Huawei will release the HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta plan
- - Application partners will share HarmonyOS innovation plans
- - Huawei experts, HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone Beta '
- - Face-to-face interaction with developer KOLs and Huawei technical experts who will explain the main features and development tools
To remember, Richard, CEO of Huawei Consumer Business, said in HDC 2020, that the first HarmonyOS phone will be available in early 2021. What's more, HarmonyOS will be fully open source before October 2021.
HarmonyOS 2.0 Roadmap:
- - 10 September 2020 - Device ranging from 128KB to 128MB RAM
- - 21 April 2020 - Device with 128MB to 4GB RAM
- - From October 2021 - Device with 4GB to more than 4GB RAM