The Indigo kodi addon is a program addon introduced by the kodi developer team. This add-on offers a big deal of tools for kodi users
Where to find it?
These instructions are for the Kodi 18 Leia download . Follow these instructions to install Indigo addon and make sure you have access to all sports events, news, and other forms of sports content.
If this is the first time for you to install a third party add-on, think about enabling the installation from unknown sources.
How to Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi
1. From the main menu of Kodi, click on the Settings shortcut.
2. Click on System Settings
3. Click on Add-ons
4. Highlight Unknown Sources and toggle it ON.
5. You will see the following message. Click Yes.
“Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, unwanted behaviour, or damage to your device. Proceed?
6. Install Kodi add-ons as you normally would.
How to install the Kodi Indigo addon
· Launch Kodi and click on the "System Settings" Icon.
· From the list of available options, select «File manager»
· Then select «Add source»
· Double click «<None>»
Enter this link: http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ in the box at the top of your screen. Be sure to type this exactly as provided. Click OK
Your repo needs a name " fusion " in the box below> then Select "Ok".
· Return to the System Settings home screen> and Click the Add-ons Package Installer
· Select "Install from zip file"
· Find your repo under fusion name
· You will find three files: begin here, kodi repo, kodiwizard. Open begin here file and select plugin.program.indigo-3.0.2.zip
· Wait for the top right to popup Indigo Addon Installed.
· We return to kodi home screen and select Add-ons tab > Program Add-ons > Indigo
Congratulations! You just installed kelebek Addon on your Kodi platform! Everything is ready to use. Enjoy your new addon. Happy streaming!